My name is Gina. I am a 21 year old recent college grad currently residing in Los Angeles. My interests include: writing, watching TV shows, and working out.
Some things to know about my blog and why I write:
- My goal is to open your perspectives and ideas. Although I write from a purely personal point of view, hopefully you will see that we are all the same at the end of the day.
- I started this blog last year (2014), but never actually wrote anything till now (2015), mainly because life got in the way.
- I try to maintain a certain level of literariness in my blog. Writing has always been a passion of mine, and hopefully you will see that through my posts.
- Since starting this blog in late 2015, I have managed to gain a substantial amount of readers, most of whom are in their late teens to mid twenties and have found some meaning in the pieces I write. Hopefully you are able to find some meaning too.
Fast Facts (My Top 12…)
- I’m from LA and California is pretty amazing.
- I hope to Insta Canada, London, and Spain at one point.
- I’m fluent in 3 languages: English, Chinese, and Sarcasm
- Loves: Cheap Mexican food, huge closets, and running.
- Hates: Expensive produce, hot weather, and coffee.
- Go to drink: gin and tonic
- I love reading. Shakespeare and fiction in general are faves.
- Vices include throwing shade, hoarding clothes, and being on the phone 24/7
- I’m in my 2o’s, and have yet to truly “live life”.
- More often than not, I am saltier than the rim of a margarita.
- Currently in the process of possibly applying to med school, just finishing up a few more classes. More on that later.
- A final note…a massive thank you to all of you who have bothered to read to the end. I really do appreciate all of you.