Who am I? Since you’re reading this, you’re probably new here. My name’s Gina and I run Fickle Millennial — FM for short. I’m 22, recent college grad currently residing in Los Angeles, and loathe pretty much everything about my generation. I was born and raised here and love everything about it – except for the heat over the summer and the high price of rent. In case you didn’t already get the vibe, I can be a pretty sarcastic person at times but it comes from a good place. I like to make fun of myself to make sure that ego stays in check. Like you, I hate reading long-winded about pages so I put a few stats about the prude who runs this thing…Jokes aside, my inbox is always open so pop in a note even if it’s just to say hi.
Some things to know about my blog and why I write:
- My goal is to open your perspectives and ideas. Although I write from a purely personal point of view, hopefully, you will see that we are all the same at the end of the day.
- I made this blog in 2014, but never actually wrote anything till late 2015, mainly because life got in the way.
- I try to maintain a certain level of literariness in my blog. Writing has always been a passion of mine, and hopefully, you will see that through my posts.
- Since starting this blog in late 2015, I have managed to gain a substantial amount of readers, most of whom are in their late teens to mid-twenties and have found some meaning in the pieces I write. Hopefully, you are able to find some meaning too.
Fast Facts (My Top 12…)
- I’m from LA and California is pretty amazing.
- I hope to Insta Canada, London, and Spain at one point.
- I’m fluent in 3 languages: English, Chinese, and Sarcasm
- Loves: Cheap Mexican food, huge closets, and running.
- Hates: Expensive produce, hot weather, and coffee.
- Go to drink: gin and tonic
- I love reading. Shakespeare and fiction, in general, are faves.
- Vices include throwing shade, hoarding clothes, and being on the phone 24/7
- I’m in my 2o’s, and have yet to truly “live life”.
- More often than not, I am saltier than the rim of a margarita.
- Currently in the process of possibly applying to med school, just finishing up a few more classes. More on that later.
- A final note…a massive thank you to all of you who have bothered to read to the end. I really do appreciate all of you.